1. Employee Turnover: Which Departments Churn and Burn?
- which departments have the highest turnover rate
- which hiring managers have the highest turnover rate
- correlations between turnover and specific hiring managers or colleagues
- common themes, like low morale and high levels of stress
- find out what they like most about their role
- ask what motivates them to be productive every day
2. Cost Per Hire: Where’s Your Sweet Spot?
3. Time to Fill: When Should You Close the Application Window?
Using Artificial Intelligence for Recruitment
- Analyzing existing data to create ideal job advertisement details
- Screening applications for keywords and desirable behaviours
- Automating application communications to ensure candidates have a positive experience with the company
- Analyzing interview videos and phone calls for ideal traits, such as honesty, drive, and loyalty
Real People Can Further Help Your Hiring Success
David Aplin Group is a private family and employee owned Canadian staffing agency founded in Alberta in 1975, recognized as one of Canada's most accomplished recruiting firms. Our mission is to positively impact lives. Blog author, Jeff Aplin, is the President and CEO at David Aplin Group, based in Calgary, Alberta.
Photo by You X Ventures on Unsplash