It’s simple, easy, and absolutely free to apply.
No formal online registration or creating an account required.
Over four decades, David Aplin Group has made positive impacts on people’s lives by placing tens of thousands of candidates into new career opportunities across Canada. We invest in lifetime relationships with the candidates we place. Our recruiters work to develop fulfilling careers for the professionals we serve, placing our candidates into jobs that are the right fit. With access to the hidden job market, job seekers who partner with us have a foot-in-the-door advantage. Aplin offers a variety of jobs in many industries, whether temporary, contract or permanent, anywhere in Canada. This includes junior, mid to senior or executive level positions.
- Browse through our job listings online. You can use keywords, specify an industry of interest, select a region or choose a type of employment to search. Regularly monitoring the listings on our website will keep you up to date with our new job opportunities.
- See a job you think you fit? Click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to the recruiter.
- Attach your most current resume and/or cover letter.
- NEW: You can also apply using your own LinkedIn or Indeed account!
- Once you’ve applied, we’ll send you a confirmation email. If your qualifications match the requirements of the position, our recruiter will contact you to discuss what's next.
Don't see a job for you?
We accept resumes even if you’re not applying for a specific job. Upload your resume to be automatically added to our internal database, making you a searchable candidate to our recruiters.
- Including a cover letter with your application allows you to expand on your professional experience and career objectives, and helps our recruiters get to know you better and quicker.
- Feel free to follow up with the recruiter to inquire about the status of the job and your application.
- Always follow application instructions carefully. This ensures your information is received accurately and processed accordingly.
- Be open and honest. We value your time, our time and our client's time. We appreciate serious candidates, and the more forthright you are during our initial meeting, the better we can help meet your expectations.
- Keep us informed. If you accept a new job or your criteria or level of urgency changes, please contact us right away.
- Follow our Twitter Account @AplinJobs and be the first to know when we instantly post new jobs across Canada!
International Job Seekers:
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation such as a work permit and must be physically present in Canada. For more information about immigrating to Canada, visit www.cic.gc.ca. At this time, David Aplin Group does not provide sponsorship for immigration. We specialize in jobs in Canada and the US only.
Interested in working at Aplin as a recruiter?
Learn more about what it takes to be an Aplin Recruiter and view our internal job postings.
Have more questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.