Accounting & Finance•
Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9A866706910
Category: Accounting & Finance
- Reporting to the owner, you will maintain and build a book of business, and assist clients in achieving their personal financial goals
- Ensure retention of clients through strong relationship building and development of comprehensive financial plans through the use of exclusive technology, tools and processes
- Establish and build strong relationships throughout the community to increase visibility and maximize new business opportunities to contribute to sales and growth
- Have a complete understanding of compliance with all industry regulations, ensuring accurate administration of all client transactions and compliance requirements
- Participate in facilitating seminars and information meetings as well as implement marketing strategies to provide proper advice and information to clients
- Service our loyal clients by providing them with a holistic approach that leverages multiple product lines
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a breadth and depth of core financial products and a high level of comfort and confidence in presenting information to clients.
- Has the ability to quickly and clearly understand the client’s perspective which in turn directly influences your choice of strategies and products and how you present them to clients.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build rapport with and influence your clients and understand the critical importance of client trust.
- A rapid responder – what’s urgent for your client is also urgent for you. You make ‘getting things done' a priority.
- An entrepreneurial spirit that strives for excellence
- 2-4 years experience as a Financial Planner or Advisor
- University degree in business, commerce or financial planning
- You have completed or are working towards one of the following professional designations: CFP, CLU, CHFC or accredited Financial Planning Designation
- Life License (LLQP)
Job ID: 9A866706910
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Angela Degelman, Senior Managing Consultant, Accounting & Finance. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.