David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Performance Test Analyst, based in Edmonton.
- The Primary focus of the Performance Tester is to build, maintain, enhance, and execute performance test scripts
- Write custom/reusable methods/plugins in C++ or C# language
- Write, modify, and update Test scenarios based on the business requirements
- Execute test cases to meet required execution targets to keep the project on schedule
- Create required test data and data loads for each performance test run
- Analyze data gathered from performance test runs and identify areas for potential performance improvements
- Create and maintain test artifacts (plans, reports, dashboards) and ensure they meet expectations
- Provide detailed testing results, walkthrough to Business, Product Owner, and Other teams
- Able to identify the risks/gaps in testing and able to provide mitigation
- Identify performance bottlenecks, engage right team members in troubleshooting the bottlenecks
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with designing the Performance Test scenario, Execution, and Analysis
- Strong understanding of software Performance Testing Standards and Practices and Team effectiveness
- Minimum 3 years experience in Performance Testing
- Strong technical ability in developing automation for load testing using Microsoft Visual Studio C#, LoadRunner
- Experience in designing workloads, test cases, test scripts, test script execution, analyzing and reporting test results
- Strong understanding of LoadRunner VuGen, hands on experience with Web HTTP/HTML, Web Services, Web Click & Script, and Window Socket protocols of LoadRunner
- Knowledge and experience with application performance testing, including performance test tool utilization, scripting, building and executing scenarios, collecting and analyzing performance metrics
- Thorough understanding of performance KPIs (server response time, memory and CPU utilization, throughput, latency, etc.)
- Experience installing, configuring and using selected application performance tools like LoadRunner components, and Microsoft Visual Studio Load Test
- Experience with tuning the VMware environments and .net applications
- Hands on experience with LoadRunner Analysis, able to create new Results templates
- Working knowledge of SQL Server databases and SQL queries
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Dodd, Partner - Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-EDM
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.