Engineering & Technical•
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9S13248375
Category: Engineering & Technical
Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a Pitt Meadows, BC-based company to hire a Technical Writer on a full-time basis.
Perks & Benefits:
- They offer a hybrid work arrangement with 3 days from home and 2 days from the office.
As Technical Writer you will be responsible for producing the first iteration of all customer-facing documentation for all our products. The successful candidate can develop a deep understanding of our products and is able to synthesize and organize complex, technical information; empathize with the end-user, and practice the art of good prose style. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a big impact on the company.
Your Work Will Include:
- Collaborate with Engineering and Installation to create and update documentation on new products and upcoming product releases
- Continuously refine technical product documentation, and write for an audience of Engineers, Growers, and end-users
- Serve as an administrator for the relevant documentation platforms
Your Education & Experience:
- Degree in Technical Writing, Computer Science, English, or another relevant field
- Must have at least 1 year of SolidWorks Composer experience
- 3-5 years of proven experience writing technical documentation
- Adobe products (Illustrator, etc.) are a strong asset
Your Skills Include:
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Job ID: 9S13248375
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.