David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client, a world leader in power transmission products and services to recruit for a Technical Sales Representative to promote their continued market growth. This role is based in Saskatoon.
- Service existing customer base and develop new accounts via product presentations and delivery of value-added technical solutions for customer requirements
- Develop and present customer quotations on large capital expansions through proper electro-mechanical calculations
- Sell and promote the company’s products and services and deliver technical assistance to distributors, engineers and maintenance people regarding electromechanical and electronics products
- Develop new accounts via following up on sales leads and customer inquiries, interviewing companies including manufacturers, distributors and consulting engineering firms
- Prepare and submit regular reporting on sales activities, sales progress and sales projections
- Prepare correspondence, product literature and quotations for existing and new accounts
- Continually prospect for new business opportunities working to grow a strong network of industry relevant relationships with key decision makers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-Secondary education in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of outside sales experience in electrical automation, specifically selling motion related products such as variable frequency drives, servo motors and drives
- Strong electromechanical technical knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to retain and convey technical information
- Prior experience presenting to project and product managers, mechanical and electrical engineers and distributors
- Travel regularly to customer sites
- Able to pass criminal and credit background checks
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Deborah Sutherland, Consultant, Aplin Sales & Marketing. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-SAS
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.