Location: London, ON, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: MG456478115
Category: Information Technology
- Implementing and supporting deployment and configuration of end-user devices across the organization via Group Policy Objects, Group Policy Preferences, Scripting, Ivanti RES, SCCM, MDT, HPDM and other infrastructure-related toolsets & technologies
- Automating the remediation process and ensuring monthly MS patching compliances results are achieved
- Providing technical leadership, standards and best practices during design, build, configuration, implementation and maintenance phases of initiatives/projects involving the deployment or configuration of end-user devices
- Image creation and testing, Automated build process, Image roll-ups, user interface, branding, web browser configuration, application configuration, security hardening, drive mappings, print mappings, single sign-on certificates
- 5+ years of Systems Analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience in SCCM, Autopilot, Intune, Automated Build Process, Operating System Deployment (OSD), Task Sequences using OSD and MDT, In-Place Upgrade, Servicing of stock images (install WIM file customization, and ability to add extra language and patches)
- MS inbox application configuration, how to maintain and keep up to date
- Experience with Microsoft stack
- Experience with MDT
- PowerShell etc.
- Enterprise companies experience
- Banking experience (preferred)
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume to the Strategic Partnerships Team. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. #LI-DNP #IND-DNP
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.