Engineering & Technical•
Location: Province-Wide, MB, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9S613208719
Category: Engineering & Technical
Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a Kelowna, BC-based company to hire an experienced Senior Project Manager, Municipal Engineering on a full-time permanent basis. They offer a full relocation package along with a lucrative base and benefits!!
Reporting to the Manager, Land Development and Municipal Engineering in Kelowna, this position will be responsible to work on projects for public and private clients, leading municipal water, wastewater, drainage, and roadway infrastructure projects including planning, design, and construction services. As a key member of the team, you will deal directly with clients and approval and regulatory agencies.
- Manage and deliver infrastructure design solutions to customers – this includes report and proposal writing, business development, client liaison, and project management
- Conduct Preliminary and Detailed Design of civil works for municipal transportation, water supply systems, sanitary sewers, and stormwater systems
- Build, lead, and manage multi-disciplinary project teams focused on client-specified requirements – projects may include planning, engineering design, construction, and financial management deliverables
- Take a leadership role in the expansion of business opportunities and execution of major municipal infrastructure projects
- Lead, develop and empower a diverse group of professionals and technical support staff
- Other duties as assigned
- An undergraduate degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Engineer designation with 15+ years of planning and design of municipal projects
- Professional Engineer or eligibility for registration in EGBC is required
- Experience and formal training in Project Management an asset
- Strong knowledge of British Columbia municipal clients
- Demonstrated success in customer services, client management, and proposal/report writing
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Technical writing skills needed to support the development of technical reports, tools, support documents, and training materials
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to mentor junior staff
Job ID: 9S613208719
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.