Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: AP105490727
Category: Human Resources
Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a Toronto, ON-based company to hire a Senior Human Resources Generalist.
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary: 80K base + bonus
Our client offers education and equipment that are sought after by clients around the globe, from fitness and wellness to rehabilitation, health care, hospitality, and more. You will handle the day-to-day and strategic elements of Human Resources, talent acquisition and onboarding, performance management, employee relations, and legislative compliance. You will be a hands-on relationship builder charged with engaging team members and building a great culture.
About the Role!
This role drives the people elements in support of the business agenda while supporting the leadership team and employees on engagement, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management disability management, and employee relations.
- Develop and drive the people activities and processes at the plant
- Develop training and onboarding plan, policy manual and recruiting plan, and processes
- Act as a coach and mentor to Supervisors to develop, enhance and improve their personal leadership style and management effectiveness
- Provide employee relations expertise and advice to the Leadership team and Supervisors in the day-to-day operations of the plant
- Create, implement, and support effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through a period of change
- Partner with, consult with and influence the Plant Leadership Team on HR needs to enable the delivery of business targets; create opportunities for leadership development, and ensure all employees remain fully engaged
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of manufacturing experience in operational HR matters
- Strong analytical skills to diagnose organizational issues and provide solutions
- Planning, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to work under stress and manage time and resources effectively — leading multiple priorities
- In-depth knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and database management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills — develop solid relationships to gain support and achieve results
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Job ID: AP105490727
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.