Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
Job Type: Contract
Job ID: GJ64047668
Category: Human Resources
Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec-based company to hire an HR Administrative. This is a Bilingual French role! This is a 6-month contract to start with the potential for an extension.
Please note, that this is a hybrid role (3 days office, 2 days remote).
Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate start
- Compensation: $25 to $35/hour
- Payroll function: prepare and verify the pay of hourly employees
- Assist with the recruitment process for blue-collar positions
- Be part of a pay equity exercise for unionized employees
- Assist new employees with onboarding
- Filing of employee files
- Prepare and update different reports
- Administrative and HR generalist duties
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Administration or Human Resource
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Over 6 months of experience in an HR role (a unionized environment is an asset)
- Must be Proficient in MS Office including EXCEL
Job ID: GJ64047668
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.