Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: JZ408190620
Category: Information Technology
- Supports the vendor contract process starting from the annual Request for Proposal (RFP) to set up the auto-substitution process at the wholesalers, the contractual database, compliance reporting, processing of shorts, and maintenance of molecule lists from the annual Request for Proposal (RFP) to finalizing contracts and setting up the new contractual database
- Ability to manipulate data collected from the RFP process to provide analysis on data collected, such as preparing (Right of First Refusal) ROFRs, impact analysis based on vendor and/or category changes, and other analysis required to support the RFP process
- Maintains the database, formulary, and pricing files through wholesale catalogs, provincial formulary updates, vendor pricing lists, and national price files
- Provides ongoing support and maintenance of the program which will include new molecule launches, vendor pricing changes, molecule shortages, alternate vendors, etc.
- Supports the Accounting department through the monthly and quarterly reconciliation process with the vendors and the regions as it pertains to the program and compliance reporting
- Collaborates with IT teams in testing and developing business processes, pricing, and data management; and with the National Accounting team to update, support, and maintain the Database, Store Distribution Reports, and the Central Maintenance Database
- Communicates with wholesalers to identify key molecules that require substitution in the event of shortages and manufacturer backorders in order to maintain the auto-substitution program
- Prepares quarterly and annual data on program performance and key indicators
- Collaborates with colleagues to achieve the optimal use of organization resources; maintains good working relationships with teams in other organizational units; liaises with external stakeholders to provide support and communication for the national program, the regions, and the stores
- Bachelor’s in Commerce or a related field, or a diploma/certification in business, data analytics, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical skills in Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Acrobat
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, are essential
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver accurate data/information
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry and pharmacy pricing is considered an asset
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.