Engineering & Technical•
Location: Province-Wide, ON, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9S423871722
Category: Engineering & Technical
Join a top employer and advance your career. David Aplin Group has partnered with a Toronto, ON-based company, a reputed consulting firm to hire an experienced Contract Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
- Supervising Site Inspectors working on various construction site projects at different field office locations
- Promoting and overseeing compliance with health and safety regulations
- Reviewing preliminary site plans for regulation compliance
- Preparing reporting, quantity measurements, claims, and payment certifications
- Liaising with contractors and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Certified as Road Construction Contract Administrator (RCCA) by OACETT or hold designation or P.Eng. with PEO
- Successfully completed the MTO T131- Advanced Issues Resolution training prior to July 1, 2021. OR Successfully completed the MTO T131- Advanced Claims – Dispute Resolution training and have attended the T-131A refresher prior to December 31, 2020
- Demonstrated Contract Administrator experience on 4 or more similar MTO or municipal projects or equivalent with at least 2 having a value of no less than $10,000,000
- Sound knowledge of design standards, OPS Specifications, standard drawings, materials, and methods associated with highway/freeway/ATM construction
- Proven analytical, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to interpret critical path schedules
Job ID: 9S423871722
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.