Engineering & Technical•
Location: Province-Wide, BC, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9S795685919
Category: Engineering & Technical
Join a top employer and advance your career. Aplin has partnered with a Sparwood, BC-based company to hire an experienced Electrical Supervisor, Processing on a full-time permanent basis. The role offers a lucrative base, bonus, full benefits, and relocation assistance!
Reporting to the Processing Maintenance General Supervisor, the Electrical Supervisor, Processing is responsible for all areas of maintenance activity. This position combines the responsibilities for electrical and instrumentation trades, schedule execution, continuous improvement, and staffing to ensure company standards are maintained. This position follows a 4×4-day shift schedule and is subject to change based on operational requirements.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental rules and procedures
- Direct the troubleshooting of equipment failures to resolve root causes and initiate appropriate remedial action
- Manage daily and weekly work schedules to ensure work is complete on time and on budget through the usage of Short Interval Controls
- Improve employee efficiency and complete employee work performance evaluations
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance compliance and repair history is accurately detailed
- Assist in sourcing and requisitioning maintenance supplies, equipment, and services within budgeted guidelines
- Valid Journeyperson's ticket, or related technical diploma or degree
- Previous mine or industrial experience
- Excellent digital literacy in Microsoft Office Suite®, particularly in Excel, Outlook, and Word; training in Microsoft Dynamics AX will be provided
- Supervisory experience is an asset
Job ID: 9S795685919
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.