Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: AP623865912
Category: Human Resources
If you are a talented and experienced HR professional, Aplin has partnered with a Mississauga-based manufacturer to hire an HR Business Partner.
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide strategic and day-to-day leadership in HR matters in a manufacturing plant environment. You will be responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting effective strategies that drive business results, including engagement, talent acquisition, performance management, and employee relations.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: 90-100k base salary
- Provide general HR support and expertise to plant supervisors and employees
- Develop and implement a policy manual, training and onboarding plan, total rewards package, and recruiting plan and processes
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment of HR initiatives with overall organizational goals
- Provide employee relations expertise to supervisors and the leadership team
- Provide guidance and coaching to supervisors on matters related to performance management, attendance management, and disciplinary action
- Partner with, consult with, and influence the leadership team on HR needs to enable the delivery of business targets
- Create opportunities for leadership development and ensure all employees remain fully engaged
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Human Resources or a relevant field required
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in operational HR matters
- Previous manufacturing experience is an asset
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of HR management practices and the ability to interpret and develop a company policy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to form meaningful relationships
Job ID: AP623865912
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.