Location: Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9C1925998
Category: Information Technology
- The salary band starts at $65,000 / year and is negotiable based on experience
- Six weeks of paid vacation
- Comprehensive benefits and pension plan
- Mentor and provide students with the skills to become a network analyst
- Developing and updating the curriculum to reflect new technologies
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Administrator
- Bachelor's of Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- up-to-date Microsoft certifications, including CompTIA Network+; CompTIA Cloud; CompTIA Security
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.