Accounting & Finance•
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 9P107778215
Category: Accounting & Finance
- Actively support evaluation of the client's personal and business needs.
- Support the Client Manager(s), Principal(s), and Operations team, collecting information to assist in building customized solutions, and supporting the client relationship from initial meeting through the duration of service.
- Collaborate with client advisors, external, and internal resources.
- Provide support and compliance documentation for new and in-force plans, ensuring solutions reflect the client’s current needs.
- Actively assist in the preparation of financial documents to support bank negotiations, creation of entities/trusts, policy delivery, ongoing support, and other documents/presentations as required.
- CPA, CA, MBA, CFA, or JD/LLB.
- 5-10 years related experience.
- Salary of $130,000 – $140,000.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.