Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: MT17923128
David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, is looking to welcome a permanent Recruiter to our team! Reporting to the Team Lead, you will aid in candidate development and fulfillment of roles sourced by Account Management teams in targeted accounts.
As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to identify and place temporary, contract, and/or direct hire talent across job categories, while providing excellent service to candidates and key clients. You will be responsible for providing a quality candidate experience and will work closely with candidates to generate candidate referrals and identify candidates for the clients' current and emerging hiring needs.
- Working with Team Lead to identify strategic methods of recruiting talent
- Conducting searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to internal database searches, LinkedIn and other social media searches, direct sourcing, and job board resume searches.
- Headhunting/cold calling and being on the phone at a very high frequency to find prospective candidates
- Qualifying candidates and conducting screening calls and in-person/video interviews
- Conducting reference and background checks on qualified candidates
- Coordinating and assisting in scheduling client interviews, including candidate interview preparation and debriefing
- University Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Customer service experience
- Sales experience ideal, but not required
- Research and data mining knowledge/experience
- Experience with an ATS or CRM system as an asset
- Knowledge in IT, Accounting and Finance, or Engineering is an asset, but not required (we will train!)
Skills and Competencies:
- Accountability to self and team
- High sense of urgency
- Active listener and analytical thinker
- High emotional intelligence
- Comfortable being on the phone at a very high frequency
- Willingness and drive to learn new things
- Strong skills in planning, organizing, and attention to detail
- Ability to form connections in a people-oriented environment
- Work remotely and independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of technology and social media
Job ID: MT17923128
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, apply today! We thank all applicants; however, only those who are authorized to work in Canada or are selected for an interview will be contacted.
David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency specializing in finding top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.