This position establishes and maintains highly collaborative working relationships with business and operations leaders, managers, peers, and employees at all levels, providing day-to-day advice and expertise to support and further initiatives and resolutions.
- Working in a collaborative partnership with the leaders of his/her client group, influences, guides, and champions the creation and foundation of a highly productive and engaged workplace that enables and enhances customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
- Provide coaching and guidance to assist leaders develop and maintaining proactive employee and labor relations through identification and analysis of issues, challenges, opportunities, risks, and options to support business needs/challenges and broader corporate initiatives.
- Participates as a key contributor to an employee relations strategy that cultivates trust, accountability, individual participation, and commitment.
- Provide program and process support for learning/development, performance management, employee engagement, and other HR initiatives.
- Provides input, advice, and planning on resourcing requirements, candidate selection, hiring practices, and onboarding of new employees and ensures appropriate bench strength and competencies to support continued business growth and success.
- Participates in or leads project teams involving programs/processes that are integral to the organization’s business and people strategies; provides technical expertise in the planning, design, and implementation of projects and key initiatives.
- Researches and maintains thorough documentation on all matters and ensure that information is sufficiently recorded in a timely manner.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline or automate processes to continuously improve service delivery.
- Ensures compliance with legislative, regulatory, and Health & Safety policies, procedures, and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or related discipline.
- CHRP/CHRL Designation preferred.
- 5-7 years’ of progressively responsible HR experience as a Business Partner.
- Strong HR Generalist experience including Employee Relations/Labour Relations.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.