Supply Chain & Operations•
- Relocation subsided; excellent affordable housing
- Hybrid work environment once trained in the role
- Excellent benefits plan
- DPSP/GRSP plan
- Develop business and operational partnerships with internal teams.
- Collaborate with members of the procurement team to identify opportunities for bundled purchasing and process optimization.
- Establish and nurture vendor relationships by optimizing sourcing techniques and proven negotiation skills.
- Support the development of procurement strategies and ensure compliance with company procurement policies.
- Complete the comparative analysis of quotes, negotiate with shortlisted suppliers, and present final recommendations to company leaders.
- Ensure the application of quality standards and procedures.
- Formulate recommendations to improve quality assurance procedures.
- Inventory management including product turn, obsolescence, and department KPIs.
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain Management or relevant work experience.
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged.
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills.
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development.
- Comfortable using technology for most daily functions.
- Demonstrated communication skills to interact with and influence internal teams.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.