Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary Payroll Assistant position
- 6-month term role with the potential to extend
- Data entry of employee information
- Ensure the records are accurate, update existing employee records, and verify information for accuracy
- Update spreadsheets
- Benefits administration
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- 2 plus years of experience as a Payroll Assistant including benefits administration
- Post-secondary education in Payroll - Payroll Compliance PCP
- A combination of education and experience will be considered
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.