Engineering & Technical•
- The Senior Procurement Advisor will provide advice and guidance to clients on the procurement process; review, prepare, and submit documents for tender.
- Manage and assist with the bid process and perform bid audits; provide advice in the evaluation of bids and prepare contracts for execution.
- Analyze and interpret procurement related plans, policies, procedures, service delivery standards and /or reports.
- Prepare briefing notes, correspondence, and presentations regarding contracting issues.
- Provide advice to clients and/or senior management on procurement issues.
- The Senior Procurement Advisor will work independently with general direction from the Manager, Procurement.
- The Senior Procurement Advisor is also accountable for the implementation of policies and directives and is responsible for the management or conduct of expert contracting and procurement programs and projects as well as highly specialized, professional, functional, and authoritative advice to multiple stakeholders.
- This position will act as the center of expertise on all aspects of procurement and contracting for the management of projects.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or a field related to the position and four continuous years’ experience in procurement within the last six years.
- Experience performing quality assurance file reviews on contracting and procurement related documents is an asset.
- Knowledge of general business laws and competitive bidding laws, contracting, industry standards and general business practices.
- Knowledge of practices in relation to consultation, negotiation, and dispute resolution in consultation with stakeholders, to negotiate contracts.
- Procurement certification or courses towards certification is an asset.
- Experience working in the public sector required.
- CBC Level in both English and French Required.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.