- Conduct due diligence and research to assist with providing analysis of findings
- Prepare incorporations, amendments, amalgamations, and dissolutions
- Draft legal documentation
- Manage client relationships
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required
- 5+ years experience as a Corporate Paralegal
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Paralegal accreditation preferred
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.