Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate temporary Receptionist position onsite in Winnipeg
- Potential to extend and/or become temporary to hire
- Reception, answering phones, and greeting visitors
- Handling mail and couriers
- Data entry and various administrative support for other departments
- Assist in preparing for meetings
- Assistant with preparing documents for meetings
- Organizing meeting rooms
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- 2 plus years of Reception experience in an office setting
- Exceptional customer service skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technically savvy with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.