Accounting & Finance•
The Valuation Specialist will work with various clients to provide business valuations as well as advisory services.
- Analyze clients’ financial and non financial information to gain a basic understanding of their business.
- Consult with clients and other necessary parties to obtain business information.
- Conduct industry related research.
- Prepare business valuations, due diligence assignments and financial analysis for client companies.
- Identify risks and opportunities that drive value for the client.
- Attend industry and networking events for business development.
- Must be currently enrolled and working toward CBV designation.
- Must have CPA designation, or be working toward the designation and successfully passed the CFE.
- Strong understanding of accounting standards.
- Minimum 5 years experience working at a public practice accounting firm.
- Experience in preparing business valuation reports.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.