Engineering & Technical•
Benefits & Perks:
- Lucrative base, profit sharing
- Full benefits from Day1
- Relocation assistance
- Obtain and maintain appropriate authorization with SPACs.
- Obtain and maintain an ASER role with SPACs, as required.
- Represent the company as Site Safety Coordinator.
- Participate in the implementation of site safety plans.
- Participate in the execution of changes to site safety plans in a timely manner.
- Provide daily supervision to ensure compliance with the site safety plan and transmit information, as necessary.
- Participate in sensitive, protected, or classified asset control procedures (receive, record, track, and transmit sensitive protected or classified information and assets).
- Organize preparatory meetings and maintain records in accordance with customer and ED requirements and standards.
- Ensure continuous monitoring to mitigate the risks of incidents or violations on the construction site(s).
- Participate in safety meetings as required.
- Have knowledge of security investigations and report writing.
- Participate in the process of obtaining the required safety designations for new projects (VOD/ASI).
- Assist in the creation of SPAC forms for subcontractor partnerships.
- Assist in the creation and updating of the LVERS for submission to PSPCs.
- Provide assistance with CRV forms for authorization of personnel and access to the site.
- Participate in the authorization process for staff and subcontractors (creation, duplication, renewals, terminations of employment).
- Manage the safety of deliveries to the construction site.
- Manage all aspects of access and maintain the security access list for the construction site.
- Coordinate presence on-site, if necessary. Help establish a safety culture on site.
- Bilingual (French and English).
- You have a diploma or master's degree in business administration and five to seven years of experience in security clearance administration or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
- Experience working as a replacement corporate security officer (ASER), an asset.
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal: seeing the project through to completion.
- You must have or be eligible for secret clearance through CISD (PWSGC).
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.