Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Strong family-oriented work culture
- Good processes and systems
- Preparing month-end journal entries and accruals
- Preparing account reconciliations (bank and other G/L accounts)
- Preparing year-end working papers
- Assisting with costing and pricing reports
- Assisting the operations department with budgeting and forecasting,
- Working with operations to provide financial acumen/assistance
- Accounting diploma, degree, or designation
- Strong Excel skills (pivot, v-lookup, sumif)
- Good team player
- Desire to learn and contribute
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.