Surrey, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive Benefit Program.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunities for educational advancement.
- Perform journal entries, accurately post transactions, and maintain financial records.
- Prepare trial balances and analyze worksheets and data to ensure accuracy.
- Identify and rectify discrepancies in journal entries.
- Prepare comprehensive financial statements.
- Assist with year-end filing and other financial reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with clients who frequently change their invoice requirements, providing support and adapting to evolving needs.
- Offer suggestions for improving processes and workflow efficiency.
- Handle high-volume invoicing with Excel spreadsheets and can multitask and manage multiple priorities at once.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Having a CPA designation is considered an asset.
- 2+ years of experience, with a strong background in Canadian Public Practice accounting experience, is required for the role.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with QuickBooks, and CaseWare proficient, and must be good at bookkeeping.
- Can create and balance income statements and balance sheets.
- Working knowledge of income tax returns, both corporate and personal.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with others.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.