Supply Chain & Operations•
Reporting to the President, you will be responsible for assisting the buyers in developing the demand forecasts to accurately predict customer demand; and to drive replenishment orders and inventory flow across the network to deliver Sales, Margin, In-Stocks and Inventory Turns.
In this role you will work closely with Sales, eCommerce, Warehouse, and finance departments as well as suppliers to maintain an accurate inventory plan for all SKUs.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Incentive plan
- Group benefit coverage
- RSP Company matching
- On-site gourmet café
- Full gym facilities
- Purchasing, sourcing and inventory levels/turns.
- Inventory cycle counting and inventory accuracy.
- Lead business processes and systems to allow for effective and efficient demand forecast processes that feed into the supply network planning allowing supply chain to deliver product on time to the customer.
- Build and direct a high performing team that consistently meets or exceeds expectations by assuring process compliance, ensuring appropriate training and feedback, increasing team aptitude to seek and utilize better forecasting and product replenishment.
- Establish and cultivate strategic relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain KPIs that aim to drive better product availability and positively impact inventory levels.
- Assist in resolving contract management issues impacting material availability.
- Oversee inbound freight costs and accuracy with respect to inventory.
- Identify, recommend, and implement continuous process improvement opportunities and special project/initiatives within the supply chain.
- Completed Post-Secondary education in Supply Chain, Inventory Management or related areas OR equivalent combination of experience and completed post-secondary education.
- 5+ years of experience in Inventory Management or Purchasing.
- 3+ years of experience leading high performing teams.
- Professional Supply Chain certifications, Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), and/or Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM),and/or Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Well versed in ERP systems.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.