Richmond, British Columbia•
If you have impressive attention to detail, enjoy handling complex documentation and are interested in Space missions and robotics, please apply today!!
Please note, that the successful candidate must be able to obtain reliability status level security clearance and pass CGP and ITAR security assessments.
- Administer security clearances for the Industrial Security Program and CGP.
- Liaise with Government agencies regarding pending security clearances.
- Coordinate with HR and Talent Acquisition for security clearance submissions.
- Act as Alternate Company Security Officer (ACSO) and Designated Official (DO).
- Monitor, process, and renew expiring security clearances.
- Train the company's employees on security procedures.
- Regularly report security risks to management.
- Support record keeping of security clearances.
- Handle security tasks including visitor processing, security requirements, and communication on security matters.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of new security management tools.
- Support the Regulatory & Compliance team during assessments and investigations.
- Backup and support other company's sites concerning security.
- Ensure proper handling of protected/classified documents as per the Canadian Contracts Security Manual.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of Administrative experience.
- Degree in administration, secretarial, or related fields (preferred).
- Team-oriented with the capability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to handle complex security screening files.
- Bilingual in French / English (asset).
- Knowledge of the Canadian Contracts Security Program and CGP (asset).
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.