British Columbia, British Columbia•
Reporting to the VP and HR Director, the HR Business Partner will serve as a trusted leader and has the ability to work in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Develop and implement annual human resources goals and initiatives.
- Ensure that the needs and organizational requirements are assessed through succession planning and demographic analysis.
- Evaluate recruitment needs and direct the company recruitment and selection program.
- Coordinate employee development programs and oversee training and development for the company.
- Assist with labor relations and be involved as needed with collective bargaining negotiations.
- Monitor compliance with company policies, code of ethics, and compensation.
- Degree in Business Administration or any HR-related course.
- Union experience with strong labor relations is required.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant HR experience.
- Extensive travel required.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.