- Conduct training and need assessments, identify gaps, and present recommendations
- Facilitate focus groups and session
- Research and apply a variety of learning technologies to address development needs
- Develop online courses and workshops
- Evaluate learning solutions and use data analytics to analyze the needs of the organization
- Support the organization’s goal of diversity and inclusion
- 3-5 years experience in human resources, talent management, or training and development with Post Secondary education specializing in Human Resources, Education, or a related field
- Knowledge in the areas of adult learning and instructional design theory and application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong change management and stakeholder engagement skills
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.