- Client Coordination:
- Schedule, coordinate, and manage services for clients based on their needs and preferences.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring timely response to inquiries and concerns.
- Service Provider Liaison:
- Maintain strong relationships with service providers, ensuring that they deliver services as agreed.
- Address and mediate any issues or concerns between service providers and clients.
- Documentation & Reporting:
- Document services provided, client interactions, and any other relevant details.
- Create and submit reports on service coordination activities as required.
- Budget Management:
- Track and manage budgets related to service coordination, ensuring cost-effectiveness and quality of services.
- Resource Development:
- Identify and maintain a list of service providers and resources available to clients.
- Keep updated on new resources, services, and tools relevant to client needs.
- Training & Development:
- Stay updated on best practices in service coordination and related areas.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Gather feedback from clients and service providers to continuously improve service coordination processes.
- Implement new processes or tools to enhance service coordination efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure all services are provided in accordance with regulatory guidelines and organizational policies.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in service coordination, industrial technician, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution capabilities.
- Technical Proficiency:
- Ability to use basic office software, like MS Office, MS Project, and any specific software related to service coordination.
- Interpersonal Abilities:
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Empathetic and patient demeanor with clients and service providers.
- Familiarity with local resources, service providers, and community organizations relevant to the clients being served.
- Other Requirements:
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (in some cases).
- Ability to pass background checks and any other required checks.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.