Mc Leese Lake, British Columbia•
Engineering & Technical•
- Maintenance planning and analysis in accordance with the company maintenance process standards.
- Communication and coordination of the daily and weekly maintenance schedules.
- Reporting key maintenance performance indicators.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data for the computerized maintenance management system.Creating work orders and developing standard job plans.
- Work closely with operational department, maintenance personnel and planners to effectively manage work order backlogs.
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner and that all work areas maintain or exceed all OHSC standards.
- Knowledge and understanding of Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Work with the Technical Services Department to help analyze, identify, and develop remedial actions for equipment issues.
- Effective use of the yearly maintenance budget and strong awareness of cost controls.
- Must have at a minimum a High School Diploma or equivalent education.
- Preference for a Certified Journeyman tradesperson familiar with fixed plant equipment and conveying systems with training in planning systems and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills, and organizational skills.
- Computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience at a production mining operation would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of BC Health, Safety & Reclamation Code.
- Experience with a computerized materials management system would be an asset.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.