Sales & Marketing•
- Manage the global component trade business activities regarding the development, profitability, inventory, and quality of a defined global group of customers.
- Define, develop, and implement the USM Sales and Account Management strategy, based on the global Group Trade strategy and in alignment with all relevant Product Segments and Subsidiary Operations and Commercials.
- Manage and motivate employees and create spirit within own Trade team.
- Drive industry cooperation and customer partnerships.
- Actively engage with Asset owners and USM market players to secure access to USM through consignment and purchasing solutions.
- Acquire and develop customers, aiming for long-term growth of revenue and profits as well as cash flow for the Group.
- Build sustainable and long-term relationships with decision-makers of customers.
- Represent the company at industry interest group meetings and trade shows.
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient global trade organization.
- Lead negotiations with customers and USM suppliers supervising related drafting of offers, contracts, and phase-in projects.
- Lead the Trading for assigned accounts.
- Drive Trade standards and implementation including best practices across customers.
- Manage Accounts Receivable.
- Assure quality of data in USM Trading systems and of the reporting of assigned Trade projects to the company.
- Live and lead customer-centric behavior.
- Monitor customer/account satisfaction and drive implementation of cross-functional initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Inform and coordinate petitions to LHT internal Executive panels and review boards (e.g. “Quarterly Reviews” with Product Segments, Jours Fixes with the Executive Board, and Board meetings of LHT Subsidiaries).
- As a customer interface, feed market information into LHT strategic processes by closely following market trends and developments.
- Development, Product Development, Digital Customer Interface).
- Support (regional) LHT subsidiaries in reaching/exceeding their commercial targets.
- Support LHT Group PR activities in the customer regions.
- 3-5 Years in Component USM Business in a managerial position.
- A USA passport is required.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.