East York, Ontario•
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Upto $35/hour.
- Please note, MUST be able to work hybrid: twice a week at the East York Office.
- Immediate Start.
- Full Cycle Recruiting including onboarding administrative tasks.
- Must be able to recruit Entry to Senior level positions including Healthcare Positions.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and performing background checks.
- Able to assist with the employment agreements for new hires and various onboarding tasks for new hires.
- Plan, coordinate, and participate in talent attraction, industry events, career fairs, and outreach initiatives to grow talent pipelines for current and future vacancies.
- Support manager in reviewing resumes to identify candidates; coordinating and participating in interviews, including coaching managers and developing structured behavioral interviewing questions.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources is an asset.
- Must have at least 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience with HealthCare positions (junior and senior level).
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and any HRIS system is an asset.
- Experience in Healthcare recruiting is an asset.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.