This is a 6-month contract with the potential for an extension.
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation up to $28/hour.
- Hybrid: Twice a week in the Office at the client’s Etobicoke office.
- Immediate Start.
- Able to respond to incoming calls and emails from members/suppliers and dependents.
- Responsible for reviewing AR reports before sending them out to the client.
- Able to resolve member claim/ legibility issues and escalate to supervisors when needed.
- Research and communicate plan details to the plan members/dependents/suppliers.
- Play a key role as a liaison between the claims processing team and the plan sponsor.
- Able to review daily claim cheques.
- Process claims from mail and Plan Portals.
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in Health & Dental Claims processing.
- Must have experience reviewing Life, Health, and Dental claims such as dental codes and procedures.
- Must have experience in general accounting (Preferably AR) 1 to 2 years.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.