Sales & Marketing•
Here's why this role is an exceptional opportunity:
- Thrilling Sales Challenges: As an Outside Sales Representative, you'll be at the forefront of our growth strategy. You'll expand our customer base, nurture existing accounts, and directly contribute to our success.
- Product and Application Mastery: We highly value the knowledge and expertise of our team members. In this role, you'll leverage your product and application expertise to solve customer challenges and deliver tailored solutions. Continuous training is provided to keep you at the top of your game.
- Strategic Account Management: Your responsibilities include closely monitoring the sales activity of our top accounts and prioritizing follow-up visits, ensuring strong and enduring client relationships.
- Endless Prospecting Possibilities: No need to work in isolation – we equip you with the necessary resources to identify and qualify new prospects. Collaboration is the key to your success.
- Market Insight: Stay ahead of the curve by attending trade shows, and events, and closely monitoring competitor presence. Your insights into market dynamics will help us refine our strategies and maintain our competitive edge.
- Power of Teamwork: We foster a collaborative environment where you'll work closely with our inside sales tech and engage in co-travel initiatives to expose team members to diverse accounts and applications. Teamwork is at the core of our success.
- Innovation and Promotion: Your role includes capturing innovative product and application ideas through video or image content from customer locations. This content will be shared with our branch and corporate social media departments for promotional use.
- Gaining the Upper Hand: Identifying and researching competitive activity and products encountered in the field is a key responsibility. You'll help initiate countermeasures to ensure we maintain a competitive advantage.
- Clear Communication and Accountability: Timely and accurate reporting is essential. You'll prepare and submit thorough Weekly Reports detailing customer visits, with these reports reviewed during Branch Meetings to maintain transparency and accountability.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in outside sales.
- Experience with chemical or raw material manufacturing experience is ideal.
- Technical sales experience is preferred or experience as a sales project engineer.
- Experience in industries involving construction, architecture, medical devices, parks, museums, zoos, real estate development, movies(production), etc.
- University or college degree or industry experience equivalent.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds / 23+ kgs.
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays in a territory (driver's license required).
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.