Accounting & Finance•
As the Senior Financial Consultant (SFC), under the guidance of the Associate Principal, Execution, your role involves cultivating client relationships with a focus on ultra-high net worth (UHNW) individuals. You'll oversee intricate transactions from inception to completion, utilizing your expertise to establish strategic partnerships, identify growth opportunities, and effectively communicate the company’s offerings. Experience with UHNW clients is advantageous. Your commitment to ownership-level dedication, autonomy, and a balanced emphasis on leadership, client service, and execution will drive success within our high-performance team, characterized by integrity and exceptional delivery.
On top of teaming up with a very successful organization, this position offers an above-market compensation package including a lucrative bonus plan and profit share along with a generous and extensive benefits package. More importantly, you will be supported personally and professionally in a culture that allows you to develop your career while having fun working with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Conduct an in-depth discovery of client assets and objectives to develop a tailored insurance solution, considering such things as growth plans, estate planning, succession, and philanthropy.
- Gain a deep understanding of client situations and manage relationships with clients, their families, and family offices (bank, legal, and accounting advisors).
- Ensure client understands their unique needs, enabling informed decisions.
- Build and nurture relationships, providing exceptional customer service, and delivering solutions to achieve the aspirations of the client.
- Provide technical expertise and work with our internal experts to provide the client with a tailored insurance solution, considering the client’s tax optimization objectives, financial situation, and family structure.
- Manage the collection, organization, and tracking of client information from the pre-application phase to the close of the insurance policy, including insurance models, client requirements (including actuarial and legal opinions), financing documents, and the steps required for the closing and maintenance of the policy.
- Maintain contact with the client and their advisors to ensure the appropriateness of the structure, reflecting the most up-to-date client information.
- Ensure the steps required for solution maintenance and amendment are being implemented for the full benefits of the solution to be effective.
- Provide ongoing service throughout the lifecycle of the insurance policy, supporting the client even after the sale is made, and ensuring they understand the benefits and value of their structure.
- Service client files, managing renewal timelines, and supporting increased revenue opportunities.
- Liaise with insurance companies and financial institutions to ensure clients’ applications are processed effectively.
- Identify referral opportunities, and connect with C-suite executives across an array of industries, as well as referral sources, and centers of influence from the financial and professional services sectors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in financial services, professional services, or consulting background with some business development.
- CPA or CFA designation an asset; In-Depth Tax course an asset.
- Experience with the Canadian insurance market, banking, and estate planning.
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry, its products, regulations, and trends is highly desirable.
- Experience as a relationship manager required, growing and managing a portfolio of clients and delivering exceptional client service.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.