Abbotsford, British Columbia•
Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Compensation: Upto $55/hour.
- Immediate Start.
- Please note, this is a hybrid model (twice a week) and you can work either at the Client’s Abbotsford BC, or Ottawa, ON office.
- 1-year contract with potential for an extension or to go permanent.
- Reporting to Vice President of Finance & Corporate Services.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts for assigned organizations.
- Review monthly and annual financial statements with the VP of Finance before submission.
- Work closely with the Accounting Manager to liaise with external accountants in the preparation of annual review statements and corporate tax returns.
- Forecast, track, and report cash movements for assigned organizations.
- Develop and improve the policies and procedures of the finance department with the Accounting Manager.
- Build relationships with Business Unit Finance Teams.
- Ensuring financial deadlines are met.
- Must have a Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be Enrolled or Completing their CPA Designation.
- Must have over 5 years of experience as a Controller.
- Must be Proficient in MS Office including Excel and any ERP system.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Canadian PE GAAP.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.