Engineering & Technical•
The PM is focused on commercial construction projects. This individual will be required to successfully build project schedules and ensure the effective and efficient progress and completion of the project while regularly reporting on progress.
- Project Planning, Coordination, and Management.
- Directs, coordinates, and manages task assignments and completion for the entire production team.
- Develops work plan, schedule, and logistics based on overall project parameters, project schedule, and scope.
- Reviews project site, plans, and product specifications.
- Provides technical consultation to customers and the design team.
- Project Administration.
- Maintains detailed project documentation, including documentation of key project decisions and customer/project requests/revisions.
- Provides timely, formal written communications throughout the project to the client and project team.
- Manages accurate and detailed record keeping, including receiving documentation, and contract adherence, signoffs and approvals, key decision records, etc.
- Project Implementation.
- Assists in the preparation of the quote, the development of the proposal, and the presentation to the client.
- Review technical services’ plans and specifications for accuracy, completeness, and correct product application.
- Demonstrates proficiency and effectiveness in written/oral communication in the English language and has active listening skills.
- A College Diploma or University Degree is preferred.
- 3+ years’ work experience in increasingly responsible roles.
- Experience/skills in Project Management.
- Strong Construction background with commercial experience.
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in managing labor costs is preferred.
- Has a strong people management background, is customer service focused, and is a team player.
- Shows effective time management and delegation skills.
- Has a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Has the ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly and effectively.
- Is detail-oriented and strives for excellent results.
- Demonstrates constant professionalism and courteousness.
- Benefits being offered.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.