Engineering & Technical•
- Actively manage key accounts in the established Ontario territory of a large, pre-existing customer base and call in on design professionals in the Ontario marketplace.
- Maintain and grow existing long-standing business relationships with clients.
- Prospect to develop new business relationships.
- Review technical specifications to seek out new opportunities and work with designers to secure alternates for the brands manufactured.
- Promote new and existing products/systems using acquired technical expertise, sales and marketing materials provided.
- Present pre-developed presentations through face-to-face, lunch & learn & webinar/Zoom meetings to keep designers current with the roofing/waterproofing technology.
- Interface with other manufacturers to support the team to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Follow-up on leads provided by contractors to ensure projects are being quoted to gain technical acceptance of products and follow up with contractors/sales to support the close of the sale.
- Liaise with the distribution sales team to ensure project leads submitted were quoted and reviewed.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and possess effective time management skills.
- Must Hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle and be able to travel within the US or Canada if required.
- RRO or CTR is an asset but not required.
- Valid educational background in sales or relevant sector.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.