Sales & Marketing•
- Lead a sales team, establish targets for the team, plan budget, determine territory structure, key metrics, etc.
- Review account retention to improve process and pricing; collaborate with inside retention roles, including Customer Service.
- Meet with sales reps to conduct weekly reviews and discuss specific initiatives for areas requiring support.
- Review pipeline weekly using CRM reporting.
- Conduct annual reviews and a mid-year update.
- Provide input for the development of and/or approve strategic sales plans, schedules, and strategies to win major accounts and new business.
- Performs quarterly and annual performance evaluation and take corrective action when required.
- Meets with operations management as appropriate to coordinate sales and service efforts for assigned accounts/territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 5 years of sales leadership experience preferably in a contract sales environment or B2B environment.
- Tact, diplomacy, and people skills for business development with key customers and to diffuse key customer issues.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office to create documents and presentations.
- Proven time management and territory management skills.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.