Engineering & Technical•
Benefits & Perks:
The role will provide a company vehicle, laptop, phone, savings plan, and comprehensive benefits package, coupled with an attractive incentive compensation plan.
- Drive profitable growth towards the branch by ensuring current and new customers get everything they need from the partnership including superior products and customer service experience.
- Establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers.
- Manage the performance of Sales Reps through regular interaction, collaboration, and coaching.
- Use analytics to determine sales priorities and activity.
- Manage the performance of branch staff including Branch Administrator, Inside Sales representatives, Warehouse Supervisor, Shippers/Receivers, and Drivers.
- Use analytics to gain an understanding of branch operational metrics to optimize branch efficiencies including inventory, warehouse layout, workflow, labor, and headcount.
- Lead, motivate, encourage, and hold accountable each team member.
- Ensure branch activities are carried out in full compliance with safety regulations and related company policies.
- A strong leader with a results-oriented disposition, who will be keen on achieving company sales, operations targets, and objectives.
- Minimum 5 or more years of B2B sales experience within either manufacturing, building products, industrial or construction sector.
- Post-secondary education in business or a relevant sector.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.