Primary responsibilities will involve working closely with client service and back-office teams to ensure efficient and accurate client administration, streamline processes, and deliver a seamless onboarding experience.
If you have exceptional communication, technological proficiency, and a keen eye for detail, please apply today!
- Acquire a comprehensive understanding of investment products, services, and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the development of current and future processes
- Prepare client documentation, including opening new accounts and facilitating asset transfers from delivering institutions
- Ensure all client documentation adheres to regulatory and compliance standards
- Enter and maintain data integrity, organize client documentation, and utilize various software environments effectively
- Execute specific transactional requests and coordinate cash settlements as necessary
- Reconcile in-cash and in-kind transfers, ensuring successful asset transfers
- Consistently and accurately enter client information into our CRM database
- Actively engage in continuous learning and development to enhance skills and knowledge
- Provide administrative support and backup as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a related field
- Meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and/or French
- Strong administrative skills and forward-thinking mindset for process development, with the ability to adapt to change
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Previous experience with Salesforce is considered an asset
- Understanding private client service and investment management practices is an asset
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.