Engineering & Technical•
Benefits & Perks:
- Assistance in relocation
- 401k and benefits
- Experience as an application engineer in plastics and rubber technology or comparable industry.
- Four-year technician/engineering degree, post-graduate work in the field of injection molding.
- Technical experience with sophisticated processing applications such as PIM, LSR, multi-component, etc., and a high level of customer orientation, energy, and consulting competence.
- To provide high-level technical support to Regional Sales Representatives and customers.
- Studying and evaluating customer requests and recommending specific equipment and processing solutions.
- Travel across the USA to make customer calls and presentations with company Sales Representatives, as well as to provide training to staff and customers.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.