Our client is looking for an Administrator who has also performed Executive Assistant duties. This role supports a Senior leader and also handles client-facing Administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the financial industry, experience with calendar management, and confidence working with complex Excel spreadsheets.
If you are a forward-thinking, organized individual who enjoys being a critical support and a go-to person for a busy individual please apply today!
- Calendar Management for a Senior Leader
- Arranging meeting rooms and coordinating meetings (virtual and in-person)
- Drafting case files with clients
- Preparing documentation with clients
- Responding to client inquiries via phone and email
- Creating meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Contacting appropriate parties regarding requests and meetings
- Creating Powerpoint presentations
- Working with Excel spreadsheets and using reporting tools
- Processing expenses and entering into the system
- Other Administrative duties as required
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Strong Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional communication skills and a client-focused attitude
- A quick learner with exceptional multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.