Engineering & Technical•
This role can be located out of one of three locations in the US - Ellabell (Bryan County), Richmond Hill (Bryan County), or Kingston, Georgia, US.
- Manage and maintain construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Prepare and implement project plans.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- Conduct the site inspection and analyze data (reports, tests, drawings, and others).
- Promptly identify and resolve any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Collaborate with design engineers and subcontractors to ensure projects progress properly.
- Monitor project progress and ensure design specifications, safety, and other standards are met.
- Confidently coordinate with clients and manage the performance of subcontractors.
- Review and maintain compliance with government regulations and ordinances.
- Education –Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related area.
- State-approved license preferred, applicants must have valid US work permit/visa.
- 3 – 5 years experience on live construction sites preferred.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.