Sales & Marketing•
Recruitment plays a key role in business management in today's global marketplace. Aplin does more than just match people with jobs; we are consultants to our clients and candidates. We are well positioned to make recommendations when it comes to adding top talent to ensure that clients remain competitive in the global economy. We are always looking for bright, passionate people who want to realize their potential.
This is a tremendous opportunity if you are considering where your career can take you! A career with Aplin is exhilarating, rewarding, challenging and most of all, tons of fun!
An Aplin Sales/Account Manager serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, oversees a portfolio of assigned clients, develops new business from existing clients and actively seeks new sales opportunities.
- Create and develop a book of business in your local market
- Finding creative ways to wedge open the business and ultimately increase the business
- Conducting market research to understand the scope of business and opportunity
- Facilitating the recruitment process with both the client and the Recruiter to ensure clients receive our world class service
- Managing activities involved in maintaining or improving the existing relationship
- Developing business within other verticals within the organization and developing a solid strategy around this goal
- Pursuing networking opportunities to build brand recognition and discover leads
- Working collaboratively with the dedicated recruitment team
- You have a go-getter attitude and have the drive to win
- You operate with a sense of urgency
- You enjoy building relationships
- You have a positive attitude
- You are a proven self-starter
- You are a persistent, innovative, and flexible problem solver
- University degree or equivalent
- Proven track record and work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and of CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presenting abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are a team of experienced people who work together to build our business. We consider our employees the best in the marketplace. A Sales/Account Manager at Aplin will be part of a team of experienced people who work together to build the business. We value our people, we value their families, and we value the communities in which we operate and believe in a hybrid work environment for you to succeed! If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore further, please contact us to discuss. We assure you that all communication will be handled in confidence.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.