Accounting & Finance•
Benefits & Perks:
- Immediate long-term role as an Accounting Administrator in the healthcare field.
- One-year term role with the opportunity to extend.
- Ensure vendor invoices are paid correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the invoices match the contracts.
- Verify timesheets and hours processed for staff members.
- Prepare reports for invoicing and payroll as required.
- Assist with creating processes in the accounting department
- Provide additional financial support and administrative support as needed.
- 3 plus years of experience as an Accounting Administrator coordinating invoices for accuracy.
- Experience working in a Government and/or Healthcare department handling confidential information is an asset.
- Ability to handle high-volume confidential information.
- Experience supporting senior financial management teams.
- Experience creating processes in the accounting department
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Criminal background check is required.
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.