Sales & Marketing•
- Identify new business opportunities through business development
- Lead generation and qualifying prospects
- Develop relationships with potential customers while nurturing existing clients
- Deliver presentations, demos and webinars
- Assist the clients to find the perfect solution while delivering outstanding customer service
- Participate in negotiating pricing and deal structure with business – value analysis for proactive bids and proposals
- Stay on top of Microsoft's planned releases to inform and upsell clients on the benefits of these features
- Work closely with Practice consultants and architects to bring to custom tailor solutions to fit a client’s needs
- Post-secondary education in business or IT preferred and at least 5 years of experience working in a B2B sales role OR 10 years of B2B sales experience in a similar role
- Strong track record in consulting and managed service solutions
- Impeccable follow-up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior relationship builder with a keen sense of influence over decision-makers and senior executives alike
We are an award-winning employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply for our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit.
Easily manage your email preference and unsubscribe at any time. Aplin does not share your personal data with any third party, and our recruiters do not present your resume to any of our clients without first obtaining your permission.